Welcome

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DEATH TO ..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pcmaster

PostSubject: DEATH TO ..   Sat 18 Jul - 1:14

Well here is a post with some actions of people where i just cant see in my life..
First at all sory for the bad language where you are gonna see..

DEATH

-to those who have close 25 years and are still reading Harry Potter. I will say it once: ITS A BOOK FOR KIDS! The next time when you will go to read it , wear and the specail magic hat! FAGGOT on 25 you DONT read Harry Potter.On 25 you are staying in the train and you are wondering ''What shits happened with my life'' with rest of us ...
________________________________________________________________________________________
-To the kids where have the short hair and a little plait back .. Its just for the dick! Except if you are Italien football player or an apprentice jedi ...Then OKEY
________________________________________________________________________________________
-To those who dont have money but they are spending the bit where they have on tuning of they car.. ONE CAR IS NOT TUNED
when you have just change the lights to red and have put down neon lights.. ITS NOT NICE. At least do this on some car where deserves ..not on the Toyota Starlet of your grandmother..
-To those who saw the ''Basic Instinct'' because they heard how they can see the one boop of Sharon Stone .. So you have to see 2 hours scenario , for just 1 minute of her boop? You know.. there is moves with exactle opposite.. 1 minute scenario and 2 hours..
*Ups!Bad Word* Big with *Ups!Bad Word* deep,*Ups!Bad Word* little *Ups!Bad Word* black ,*Ups!Bad Word* asian ..
SUCKER
-To those who have buy hands-free for their cell phone , but hold the phone near their chief with the one hand on the micrphone of handsfree
and with the other hand the phone .. So let me guess .. Before you bought hands free you used one hand, and now when you got it ,
you use two hands..?
Wait a sec! my shit is getting out after a bit.
ROFL
____________________________________________________________________________________

-To those who make advertisements on TV without any sense ..Three rabbits are staying and talking.The one of them is goind to his house

and is cuting his head..! DRINK COLAAAAA!!!

JESUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
-To the bitches who are listeing to Johnas Brothers and who think they got the rock in their blood .. FUCK OFF bastard ! IF YOU CALL AGAIN
THOSE QWEERSE'S MUSIC ROCK AGAIN I WILL COME AND I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS GONNA BE HAPPEN
-To those who have the 10 000W stereo in their shit car and having it on vol.100 . I CANT HEAR ANYTHING!!! EXCEPT HOW THIS STEREO
IS SHIT , IS ALSO CREATED FOR FM MELODY NOT SAIKENDELIC.. You dont break our ears.. you break OUR PEANUTES
-To the fools on the streets where when you tell them to take you one photo with your camera And they are asking : WHAT I PUUUUUUSHH?
You fking idiot.. PUSH the button where havent change a place 100 YEARS. TO HAVE PHONE WITH 3 CAMERAS YOU CAN AAAAA????

-To the nerds where have pass the Medical School with excellent mark..Classic interview on newspaper: <<Yes i had get out with friends too>>
Yes YOU HAD GET OUT!!! TO GIVE THE BUCKET WITH YOUR SHITS TO YOUR MOTHER SO SHE EMPTY IT AND TO GIVE IT BACK ON YOU
-To the pussys where wear sticked white trousers with knickerbockers and no strings .. Honey We know how you have a nice ass .. why should we
see this HUGE THING??
-To those who have for nickname on MSN, Counter Strike etc. a whole story which explains how much they love their girlfriend , or the NEW
EMO LINE WHO CHANGED THERE LIFE THE LAST WEEK

I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!! I just need to know your nick just to can find you WHEN and IF i need you .. ( something which is INCREDIBLE)

You can write here also what DESERVERS DEATH ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pcmaster.gr/forum
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DEATH TO ..   Sat 18 Jul - 12:41

great books i read them all

pcmaster

PostSubject: Re: DEATH TO ..   Sat 18 Jul - 19:56

is the number one thing where i hate in my life.. you deserve death Razz add me the 20 posts where you said rabbit lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pcmaster.gr/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH TO ..   

Back to top Go down

DEATH TO ..
Page 1 of 1