Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ibrahimovic = Eto'o + Hleb + 40mil.€

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
>])amir<
Begginer
Begginer
>])amir<

Ibrahimovic = Eto'o + Hleb + 40mil.€ Empty
PostSubject: Ibrahimovic = Eto'o + Hleb + 40mil.€   Ibrahimovic = Eto'o + Hleb + 40mil.€ I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul - 15:20

Barcelona have reportedly concluded the transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Inter.

According to Sport, Joan Laporta, Txiki Begiristain and Raul Sanllehi met with Massimo Moratti late on Thursday and an agreement was reached around midnight.

The transfer will see the Blaugrana part with €40 million plus Samuel Eto’o and Aliaksandr Hleb, with the Belarussian joining the Nerazzurri on a loan spell.

The Barcelona-based daily believes that Inter had initially informed the Blaugrana that Ibrahimovic was keen on moving to the Camp Nou, at which point the Catalan club contacted Eto’o, who immediately gave the part-exchange deal the green light.

And when Barca’s own negotiations with Valencia for David Villa all but collapsed, Laporta promptly contacted Moratti to arrange an emergency meeting last night upon receiving a request from the head coach, Pep Guardiola, to conclude the deal as soon as possible.

It is also speculated that ‘Ibracadabra’ will take a pay-cut in order to play for ‘El Tricampeon’ – and also ensure that he does not eclipse Lionel Messi – while Eto’o has allegedly demanded €13m from the San Siro outfit for a period of five years, or €65 million in total.

izvor: http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/17/1387285/barcelona-sign-ibrahimovic-from-inter-for-40m-plus-etoo

Moj komentar: KATASTROFA ITALIJANSKOG FUDBALA!!! Nakon Kake, Seria A gubi i Ibrahimovića! Španska liga postaje duel 2 ekipe, Reala i Barcelone, a Liga Prvaka gubi također, jer italijanski klubovi sve više slabe... Inter možda i neće proći loše ovdje, ali u poređenju sa Ibrom, Eto i Hleb nisu ni blizu Ibrinoj genijalnosti. Bilo kako bilo, Barci nema kraja...

Ibrahimovic = Eto'o + Hleb + 40mil.€ 9_1851_Zlatan_Ibrahimovic
Back to top Go down
http://www.carom3d.com/dacooo
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Ibrahimovic = Eto'o + Hleb + 40mil.€ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic = Eto'o + Hleb + 40mil.€   Ibrahimovic = Eto'o + Hleb + 40mil.€ I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul - 14:11

Potvrdjeno.Eto'd i Helb su na ljekarskom pregledu.
Back to top Go down

Ibrahimovic = Eto'o + Hleb + 40mil.€
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sport :: Transfers (Bosnian)-
Jump to: